About : Careers
Hensley Lamkin Rachel (HLR), winner of the 2016 When Work Works Award, is a full-service architectural and interior design firm headquartered in Dallas, TX, with additional offices in Houston and Seattle. With over 80 years of experience and 50 employees across four locations, HLR is a leader in multifamily and mixed use architectural design and construction administration across Texas and the Pacific Northwest. At HLR, our people are our greatest asset.
New Opening September 2016:
HLR Architects seeks a Project Manager with multifamily/mixed-use experience for our architectural office in the Victory Park area of Dallas. The Project Manager represents HLR Architects by planning, directing, and supervising architectural aspects of design or construction projects.
- 5 years of architectural or project management experience in multi-family construction
- A working knowledge of wood frame construction and the Fair Housing Guidelines
- Expertise in architectural standards, engineering practices, codes and standards
- Communication and technical proficiency; problem solving/analysis
- Develop, organize, and review building plans
- Determine and schedule different stages of the building process according to client needs
- Spend a significant portion of time consulting with clients in an office setting, as well as in the field, to interact with engineers, contractors, and construction personnel
- Exercise independent judgement in evaluation, selection, and substantial modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Supervise, coordinate, and review work of a team of interns for multiple concurrent projects
- Balance technical skills and creative aptitude in a fast-paced environment
HLR is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration. Send resume and portfolio to: email@example.com