About : Careers
Hensley Lamkin Rachel (HLR), winner of the 2016 When Work Works Award, is a full-service architectural and interior design firm headquartered in Dallas, TX, with additional offices in Houston and Seattle. With over 80 years of experience and 50 employees across four locations, HLR is a leader in multifamily and mixed use architectural design and construction administration across Texas and the Pacific Northwest. At HLR, our people are our greatest asset.
New Opening January 2020:
HLR Architects is seeking an Entry Level architectural intern in our Dallas office.
• Prepares architectural plans and 3D renderings
• Perform redline changes and revisions
• Assist in the streamlining of the architectural design process from conceptual design through overall completions of projects
• Consults manufacturers
• Evaluates and selects materials and inspects architectural features of buildings in the field
• Working with AutoCAD, SketchUp and Revit in studio environment
• Proficiency in AutoCad and Sketch-Up is required, Revit preferred
• Proficiency in 3D rendering is required
HLR is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration. Send resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org